Logo Tag Brush

Did you have to re-focus your eyes when you first glanced at the image above? Well, that's okay. The layers of colors create a trippy effect that may trick your eyes. My fish logo, which spells out Jess (my name with the lines) is very simple and boring when it is just plain black. Using fun colors such as bright yellow, turquoise blue, and light pink brings life to the logo.

Using these bright and light color choices was necessary to give it that hazy effect. Layering the logo in different colors on top of one another makes the logo pop off the screen more. I wanted to use yellow as the base color to act as a highlight for the other two colors. 

My logo represents not only myself but also being young and adventurous. The sea is filled with beautiful colors that reflect off of fish. I was inspired to try and recreate that feeling with my logo by using colors that are bright and complement one another. 

Comments

Popular Posts