Photoshop for Beginners



I just started to learn Adobe Photoshop and these tutorials helped me to know the basic ways around the program. I would recommend watching and trying out any of these videos to a beginner like myself. Hope you enjoy!



This tutorial is really neat and it shows how to take an image and merge it with text. It shows you how to create a letter portrait effect. The creator shows step by step how they achieved it which makes it easy for anyone to follow along. The video is not too long either and the final result is really interesting. 




This video shows the basics of starting to use Adobe Photoshop and some tools and effects used to edit photos. In the video, the creator discussed and explained how to create layers and group them. Different ways to change the contrast, saturation, vibrant and exposure of an image. He explains how to use the text tool and how to change the font and even adding gradient colors. He also explains the layer mask and how the brush tool, when selected to be black, will erase and white will refill it. One thing I learned that I didn't know is that when you press the X key it will swap the colors. 



I thought this tutorial was really cool and easy to follow along too. Nobody is saying the steps but they show how to achieve this watercolor look slowly through the video which makes it easy to follow. The final result is insane and looks like it would be difficult to do but I would say I could do it and I am a beginner. There is a lot of similar techniques used in this video that we used in class like creating layers and making the image black and white. While watching this I was able to link some of the things from class to this which made it easier to follow. 

Comments

Popular Posts