Business Card


Creating Business Cards in Adobe InDesign

 


My first business card I wanted to incorporate pink as an accent color. The light pink color goes well with my purple/pink color logo I created and it is also my favorite color. On one side of the card (left) is my (fake) contact information plus and my logo in the Minion Pro font. On the other side (right) is my name and job description using the font Big Caslon in medium. To make a connection to my major I made my job description Adverting and PR agent. I decided to keep the text color in black to make sure it was easy to read off a white background. 


 


For my next design, I decided to make one side of the card (left) my entire logo slated at a slight angle to give the effect that it is passing beyond the border of the card. On the other side (right) I again included my name and job description on the top in the font Iowan Old style. I made my name bigger than the rest of the text and made that text in bold italic to make it stand out more. The rest of the text below that is again my (fake) contact information in Iowan Old Style font. Below the text I added a graphic of waves just to give the card some more character and to tie it onto my logo. 



 
For my final design, I used to the turquoise color from my logo on one half of the card (left) with my (fake) contact information. The font that I used for this card was all in Adobe Devanagari but I did make the text for my name a bit bigger than the rest. The other side (right) is just my logo on a plain white background. I wanted to keep my cards clean and simple which makes it easy for clients to read.


Thank you for reading!

Comments

  1. These Business cards are very professional looking, and I would be happy to work with someone with these. My favorite of the three is the bottom one due to its simplicity. Using only two colors and the main focus being on the logo makes it so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the style of these! Very straight forward and to the point! Jess, these business cards are wonderful, and I hope you take this talent of yours beyond this class. Awesome job this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts